How to Prepare Your Case with Clear Goals in Mind!
Are you prepared to take your case to court?
Are you concerned about going in front of a judge?
Do you know the facts of your case? Can you communicate them clearly?
You need to make sure you set clear goals to ensure that your case has a successful outcome. Not sure what to do or how to get started? We can help you work toward a successful outcome!
Set Clear Goals for a Successful Case
The better you anticipate what the defendant will claim in court, the more powerfully you can build your case. Organization and preparation are everything! To give an organized presentation, make sure you:
- Bring your complete collection file to court. Your file should be organized in a logical way, whether in chronological order or by grouping similar documents together.
- Know your file. It’s not enough to have your file with you. You, or a witness who accompanies you, must be able to explain the meaning and significance of every document and note in the file.
- Tell your story in chronological order. In most case, you should go through the important facts from beginning to end.
- Document the debtor’s intentions. Anticipate the defenses your defendant will raise and present evidence that refutes them.
Muller, Muller, Richmond & Harms, P.C. Debt Collection Services
Our judgment collection specialist in Michigan can do all the hard work and fight for your creditors’ rights! We provide the following:
- Commercial debt collection
- Professionals’ debt collection
- Foreign judgment collection
- Consumer debt collection
- Judgment enforcement
- Pre-suit collection
- Strategy development
- Counterclaim defense
Frequently Asked Questions
1. “Do you offer a free consultation?”
Yes! Our staff is available for a free initial strategy meeting to build a relationship with you and figure out what you need.
2. “Are your lawyers award-winning?”
Our attorneys are top rated by AV Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent, and Super Lawyers, and they truly care about your case.
3. “How much will my recovery be?”
Every case is different! As a result, it’s hard to predict what your recovery might be. If your debtor wants to settle out of court or insists on going to trial, your ultimate recovery could be larger or smaller.
4. How long will it take to reach a settlement?
Again, every case is different! The players change, but the game remains the same. Making a deal with your debtor is the fastest way to ensure a settlement. However, sometimes the parties can’t decide on a deal, so many cases end taking longer to resolve.
Take the First Step! Hire a Judgment Collection Specialist in Michigan!
If you need help settling a debt owed to your business by a debtor in Michigan, contact our experienced judgment collection specialist in Michigan.
Let our experts handle all the work for you! Fill out the information form on our “Contact Us” page, or give us a call at 248-645-2440, to ask questions and figure out your next steps. Don’t let the money owed to you go away – get started today! We look forward to hearing from you.